For Immediate Release
For more information contact:
MEMO: BOSS’S DAY IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 17
TheStationeryStudio.com has the perfect gift idea for any boss
September 15, 2016 - Buffalo Grove, IL – Boss’s Day is a great time to thank your boss so why not thank them with something they won’t soon forget? Boss’s Day is Monday, October 17 and now is the perfect time to order a personalized boss’s day gift.
Not sure what to get your boss? The Stationery Studio has hand-selected five personalized gift ideas sure to impress:
- Executive Personalized Post-It Notes. With many styles to choose from, personalized post-it notes make a wonderful gift idea. They’re perfect for any desk and come in handy for quick notes.
- Personalized Ceramic Mug. Does your boss love coffee or tea? A personalized ceramic mug would make a great gift. You could even add a gift card to their favorite coffee place or add a bag of their favorite coffee.
- Luggage Tags. If your boss travels a lot for work, personalized luggage tags are a great idea. There are many styles to choose from so there is something for everyone. These tags are also perfect for golf bags and workout bags.
- Personalized Stationery. What boss doesn’t need a set of personalized stationery? Personalized stationery can be used for both personal and professional correspondence.
- Personalized Tervis Water Bottle. All bosses need to stay hydrated! Whether their stuck in meetings all day or on the go, a personalized Tervis water bottle is a great gift that will be used throughout the day.
National Boss’s day started in 1962. It was first registered by Patricia Bays Haroski in 1958 but didn’t become an official day until 1962 when Illinois Governor Otto Kerner proclaimed it a national day. The Stationery Studio, LLC is the industry’s leader in premier online personalized stationery and carries over 22,000 unique products. A favorite of celebrities, their fans include Elizabeth Banks, Julie Bowen and Kim Kardashian-West.