5 Ideas for Throwing a Pumpkin Baby Shower
Are you planning a pumpkin themed baby shower this fall? We have five great ideas to help you plan the perfect party!
Five Ideas for a Pumpkin Themed Baby Shower
- When planning a pumpkin-themed baby shower, try to incorporate all sizes of pumpkins and gourds for decorations. You can hand-paint them the color of your theme (or gender) and even use stencils on them.
- If you’re planning a sit-down luncheon or brunch, you could make your own place settings with mini-pumpkins with guests names on them (also a cute favor to take home).
- Throwing a gender reveal party? Carve a pumpkin and the lid is removed to “reveal” the gender.
- Serve dips in carved out pumpkins.
- Plan a photo opp area with bails of hay and some pumpkins.
To set the tone of your pumpkin themed baby shower, you can send personalized pumpkin baby shower invitations. You can get even more ideas on our Pinterest board for Fall Baby Showers. We are always adding the latest invites and party trends to help you plan the perfect party. Happy Planning!