5 Easy Halloween Party Ideas
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love everything from the costumes to the candy to the decorations. If you’re planning a party for kids or adults (or both), we have five easy ideas to help get your party started from food to decorations.
1. Photo Booth
No matter if it’s a kid or adult party, a photo booth is a great way to show off those costumes! You can create a wall in your home or in your garage for everyone to take their selfies or assign a designated person to take pics of all your spooky guests.
2. Happy Halloween Pumpkin Collection Party Supplies
Bring on the frightful good times with personalized Halloween party supplies! We love the Happy Halloween Pumpkin Collection where you can personalize your cups, napkins, plates, favor boxes and much more to impress your guests.
3. Spooky Ice Cubes
One of the easiest and most fun way to add some fun to your Halloween party is to freeze plastic spiders in ice to make your drinks extra spooky! Simply use ice cube trays, add small plastic spiders and fill with water and freeze. Note: Be careful with small children as this may pose a choking hazard.
4. Mummy Hot Dogs
- 8 oz. crescent roll sheet (or crescent roll dough)
- 8 hot dogs
- 2 thick slices pepper jack cheese
- Nonstick spray
- Yellow or honey mustard, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Open and unroll the crescent roll sheet onto a cutting board, with the long side facing you. Cut 1/4- to 1/2-inch wide strips cross-wise (or across the short side—you need 24 strips total).
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 long rectangles. Wrap one piece of cheese underneath one hot dog. Start with one strip of dough and wrap it around the cheese and hot dog like a mummy bandage. Continue with two more strips, pressing the end of the last strip together with the start of a new strip. Place cheese side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Repeat with all of the remaining hot dogs.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before adding two little dots of mustard as eyes. Serve immediately.
5. Party Favors
Trick-or-treat … I say TREAT! No matter if your guests are scary or angelic, everyone loves a party favor. Our personalized Halloween Pumpkin Hanging Gift Tags come with organza bags ready for adding your favorite candies.