Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
Thanksgiving is just around the corner! This year you may be having Thanksgiving dinner with your immediate family or just a few close friends or family. Seeing that this year has been stressful and uncertain for so many of us, Thanksgiving dinner will take on new meaning. If you’re looking for some table setting inspiration, we have some ideas to help make Thanksgiving fun and memorable.
- Add a jar to the middle of the table. Have a piece of paper at everyone’s plate and a pen/pencil. Have them write down one thing they’re grateful for this year and put it in the jar. You can have everyone pull one out and read them out loud. If you have a smaller group, just have everyone say out loud something their grateful for.
- Add a fun centerpiece – whether it’s simply cutting some foliage from your yard, arranging gourds or pumpkins or a simplistic message of thanks, you can set the tone with something creative. Here are some great ideas we found on GoodHousekeeping.com.
- Add some personalization to your place setting with these traditional turkey placemats. They’re disposable so no worrying about washing and ironing … and they add a personal touch for each guest.
- Add some humor to Thanksgiving with personalized guest towels which are perfect at the dinner table and also for your bathroom. During COVID, disposable guest towels help stop the spread of germs.
- Make your table setting festive with personalized plastic plates. You can coordinate the colors to your theme and/or color scheme. There are different sizes to choose from so you can also design smaller plates for appetizers and desserts (pumpkin pie, anyone?).
No matter how you set-up your table for Thanksgiving this year, the most important thing is to appreciate those you are spending it with. We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at The Stationery Studio!