We guarantee our personalized products to be free of manufacturing errors or product defects. Should we make an error in your original copy or written instructions, we will replace your stationery, or any other personalized item, free of charge, if notified within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your order.
Napkins and Guest Towels with Foil Imprinting
Placing Online Order
Shipping And Delivery Information
- Please review your order carefully before you submit it. We are not able to accept returns, exchanges or cancellations on personalized or non-personalized products. By placing your order, you agree to our online policy and all the terms below.
- We cannot guarantee any changes to online orders so please review your order very carefully before submitting it.
- We use many specialty printers around the country and each printer uses different materials. All our items are considered high quality but if you have particular needs be sure to let us know in advance. If you are looking for a very specific paper weight or other detail we would be happy to make recommendations to you. Please keep in mind that our recommendations are merely the best advice we can provide based on our experience and on product information from the manufacturer. Be sure to ask for a sample if you are concerned about any aspect of a product before you order as personalized items are not returnable. There is no charge for a sample if we have it in stock. If it's a requested sample that must be printed or assembled then there will be a minimum $5.00 charge per sample.
- The production time is shown on every product and production time is typically shown in business days. Business days are considered Mondays - Fridays. The production times are estimates. Also note that ground shipping is not a guaranteed number of days. So please call us or email us if need something on a specific date to see if we can accommodate it for you. Or please put a note in the Special Instructions field of the order form so we know you have a special request.
- Remember that everyone's monitor is different. We try to picture everything as clearly as possible. If something is extremely important to you, please contact us before you place your order. We are not responsible for differences in color or texture.
- We are not responsible for missing or incorrect information that you have provided. Be sure you enter all the information you want to appear!
- We make every attempt to display products and product details as clearly as possible. If you are unsure about the product, design, materials used or any other detail about the product you are ordering, it is your responsibility to inquire before you order. We have a full staff of customer support Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST at 847.541.5800. We also will be glad to clarify any product details for you by email. We monitor email regularly at CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com. We are not responsible if a customer misunderstands a product or how an item is personalized or produced.
- With regard to case of font, many products state in the description and/or product order form the case that the item will be typeset in ... and some items offer you a choice. We automatically adjust case for an item accordingly for items which state mandated case so please review these details carefully on the order form for a particular product.
- Font size, monogram size and size of design is determined by the typesetter depending on length of copy, design(s) and/or monogram type selected and based on the size of product ordered. We use manufacturers who are professionals at typesetting and have guidelines about how an order should appear. However, if you are concerned about how an imprint will appear please be sure to request a paid proof as personalized items are not returnable. We will have the item professionally typeset and provide an image of that typesetting to you for proofing purposes prior to production. More information about proofing below.
- At the discretion of our print vendors, a small copyright and/or trademark may appear on some of our printed items.
- Production time is stated on the product information and is always in addition to delivery time. You can select ground, 2nd day air or overnight air at the checkout. There will be additional fees for 2nd day air or overnight air. Rush shipping including 2nd day or overnight only delivers on Business Days (Monday-Friday). Saturday delivery is not included as part of Rush Shipping fees. The fee is for the upgraded delivery service also does not provide rush service for production, only for the delivery portion. We are not responsible if expedited shipping is ordered and an item ships faster than the website estimates.
- We may be able to send a sample of the product to you before you order if you wish to see it first. We use thousands of types of stock and ink and there are no returns possible once you place your online order. There is no charge for a sample if we have it in stock. If it's a requested sample that must be printed then there will be a minimum $5.00 charge per sample.
- Paid Rush Service may be available on certain items at certain times of the year. If you are interested to see if Rush Service is available, please email CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com or contact us at 847.541.5800. Let us know the item you are asking about and when you need the product and where it needs to ship to and we will quote you if Rush Service would assist you in receiving the product by the date needed and the cost for the faster service.
- Customer-supplied artwork, for use on products ordered by the customer, is kept private and confidential and not used for any other purposes but for the production of the customer's product.
- You agree to not upload any photograph, image, design, or other content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. By placing an order on the TheStationeryStudio.com, you agree to indemnify and hold The Stationery Studio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of photograph, image, design, or other content that you upload. You also agree not to upload any photograph, image, design, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, racially or ethnically hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- We try to display the packaging of many items on our site. Please note that from time to time the color or style of the packaging may deviate from the sampled image. If you have particular questions about packaging of an item please contact us and we will be glad to get the most current information available for you.
- Refunds not available on personalized or non-personalized items.
- Promotional offers are not applicable for use with the purchase of a Gift Certificate.
- Promotions and coupon discounts are not applicable to previous orders.
- The Stationery Studio, LLC reserves the right to cancel, amend or change any promotion, discount, sale item or price and/or its terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- Certain products may be excluded from promotions or discounts.
- Gift messages are available for each item and will appear on the packing slip.
- We protect the creative rights of our artists and manufacturer’s designs and allow that a copyright and/or small logo imprint may appear on the back of printed items.
- We never include pricing with any order. We only include a packing slip which includes a gift message (if one was requested), product details & personalization, along with our contact information in case the recipient needs to reach us for any reason.
- We do not offer gift wrapping services for most items; however, all items are professionally packaged so the item reaches the recipient in excellent condition.
- If, upon receipt, you find that your order is not as it should be, please contact our customer service department immediately, using the contact information provided on this website. Email is always the best way to report damage so we have your issue in writing.
- We might ask you to take a picture of the damage and email us the image so we can see what happened.
- We do not refund damaged items. We will replace an item if there is damage to it; however, an inspection may need to be done first. We cannot guarantee a certain delivery date on damaged products as an inspection period by the shipper is not a precise number of days.
- You must retain all original packaging including the outside carton if there is any damage. We will schedule an inspection with the proper carrier if needed. Please note that most carriers take several weeks to schedule an inspection.
- We are not responsible for damage due to weather-related conditions; however, we will gladly report such damage to the shipper if it occurs to see if a claim can be made. Even Rush Air deliveries can be delayed due to unexpected outside factors. Weather delays is considered an act of God and is something that can disrupt many schedules.
- As much as we would like to control every aspect of the delivery from the time it leaves our factory to the time it arrives at its destination, unfortunately weather is as aspect which is not within out control.
- We realize it's upsetting when there is disruption in a delivery expectation for any reason. We realize our customers have gifts to give and parties they are planning. Unfortunately, delivery issues can occur as many regions of the country deal with periods of inclement weather from time to time. There are limitations on what a delivery service can provide during such times.
- We provide tracking and as much information as possible given such situations. There are instances where it may be necessary for the customer to have to go to a shipper's hub to collect their package if delivery on their route is not possible.
- Any damage must be reported within fourteen (14) days of delivery. No replacements, allowances or credits will be given after this period.
- All orders placed online are the customer's responsibility. We recommend that our customers never enter an order twice under any circumstances. If you are not sure if an order was submitted, please contact us. You can reach us by email at Orders@TheStationeryStudio.com or 847-541-5800. It may take several hours for us to be able to confirm whether a job is in our system. We are not responsible for duplicate orders if the customer provides incomplete or inaccurate information when we search, per their request, to see if an order is already in our system. If a customer does submit an order twice, for any reason, we cannot guarantee that we can stop the second order due to our fast production.
- From time to time, despite our best efforts and intentions, errors do happen. When they do, contact us to explain what happened. We might ask you to take a picture of the issue and email us the image so we can see what happened. If an email is not clear enough to see the issue, we may ask you to mail us a few samples of the item received (on items small and lightweight such as note sheets, stationery, napkins or ribbon) so we can view it more clearly.
- Should we make an error in your original copy or written instructions, we will replace your personalized item, free of charge, if notified within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your order. We will redo the order as it was initially ordered only. Changes to orders on redos are not possible. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances but we will gladly correct the order if it our mistake.
- Please do not return your item to us unless we ask you to do so. If you do return it, you will be charged a shipping fee to have it reshipped back to you.
- Errors in personalized items must be reported to our Customer Service Department within fifteen (15) days of receiving your order. We are not responsible for errors in your original copy or print instructions. Shortages in shipping must be reported within fifteen (15) days of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to review the product when it arrives. If you send the item out and later discover an error there is nothing we can do to assist you in repairing it! Please notify us before you use an item if there is any error with it.
- If your order is for a gift or an event and if there is not sufficient time for a reprint to be done, we can mail or email a gift notice to the recipient to let them know the gift is on its way. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances.
- You are responsible for the text you send to us on your order form so please proof the details carefully before submitting your order. Please refer to the Custom Product section (above) for additional information about our policies on how we print products. We will print exactly what we see on your order with regard to text, not necessarily with regard to case of font. We are not responsible for missing or incorrect information that you have provided. Many products state in the description how we automatically adjust case for an item and some items offer you a choice. Please review this carefully.
- We ship redos out the same method that they originally shipped. A customer may select to upgrade the service at additional cost. Special consideration in shipping methods may be given if a product is needed for a specific event.
- We try to expedite reprints as quickly as possible; however, we do not guarantee exact delivery dates on reprints do to the many variables in printing and delivery. We will make every effort to ensure the item you ordered is provided in time but some aspects of production and delivery are beyond our control.
- If you made an error on your order or if you simply do not like a selection you made (such as ink color, typestyle, envelope lining), we offer a 30% Customer Courtesy Redo Discount if you inform us of the error within ten (10) days of receiving your merchandise. Please note the 30% courtesy discount is off of the regular retail price. Please explain the situation to us and we will try to accommodate your request. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- We work with over 90 different specialty printers around the country and each facility uses their own standard ink colors. If you need assistance regarding a particular color, please contact us prior to ordering so we can try to provide any information necessary. Also, although we do our best to carefully display the product and ink colors in our images, please remember that everyone's monitor is a bit different. Please use the sample shown online only as an estimate of the design and ink color you will get in the actual product.
- If a product has not arrived by two weeks after the estimated delivery time stated on our website, please report it to us so we can track it with our printer. Any job older than 30 days from time of order cannot be tracked or replaced for any reason. You are responsible for letting us know if an item has not been received.
- While we’ll do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, The Stationery Studio is not responsible for shipping delays caused by circumstances outside of our control (including bad weather, carrier rescheduling, or incomplete or incorrect shipping address provided by customer).
- Any job older than 30 days from time of order cannot be tracked or replaced. You are responsible for letting us know if an item has not been received within 30 days from time of order.
- Any orders that a customer claims was not delivered but on which we show a status of Delivered from a trackable shipment will not be reprinted until a full investigation by the shipper has been concluded. We do not refund missing orders due to claims that orders are lost.
NAPKINS & GUEST TOWELS WITH FOIL IMPRINTING
- While we use quality napkins and foil processes, it is possible, especially during very hot and humid conditions, that a foil imprint can flake off slightly during normal use. The smaller the imprint the less likely this is to occur. We cannot guarantee that an imprint will not flake or smudge when napkins are exposed to certain conditions. This is the nature of foil imprinted personalized napkins. Situations such as outdoor hot sunny events, the storage of napkins in a warm or humid environment, and placing wet drinks or foods directly on a napkin imprint can, in some situations, affect the characteristics of the foil. We provide an excellent printing quality to minimize this possibility.
- Napkin designs shown online are the property of TheStationeryStudio.com.
- Custom designs utilizing standard artwork offered on TSS Napkins are the sole property of TheStationeryStudio.com.
We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover or money orders. Personal checks not accepted.
By placing an order on The Stationery Studio website you agree that you are not impersonating any person or entity.
You agree you will not use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate credit card information and/or provide any inaccurate email address, or other contact information. If you have fraudulently provided false information of any kind you understand you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and will be liable for all costs incurred.
Personalized items are billed at the time an order is placed. Due to the personalized nature of the products we produce, all charges are done before an order is sent to the factory for personalization.
Prices Subject to Change without Notice. All Sales are final.
All prices and payments are in U.S dollars.
Illinois deliveries will pay an 8% sales tax. Orders shipping outside of Illinois are tax-free.
PLACING ONLINE ORDER
Please review your order carefully before you submit it. If you have any questions about how to enter an order please call or email us before you place the order. We are not able to screen or check every individual order as some go into automatic production. You are responsible for the job if you provide incorrect or incomplete information.
We follow the format of the item shown on the website for "case"... whether it's UPPERCASE, Upper/Lower or all lower. We automatically will typeset the text on your item exactly as you provide it on your order, adjusting the "case" to the sample shown online. If we ask the case that you want the imprint to appear in, we follow that direction, adjusting the case as you requested. Font size is determined by the typesetter depending on length of copy. The product description may have further details about how the case of the production will always done on a particular product.
You must include ALL text you want to appear including punctuation, headings and so forth. If there is any information that will automatically appear on your product we will note that in the product description.
We do not make changes or corrections to imprints without explicit direction from you in writing via email. We may correct spacing and obvious errors in spelling if they are caught on our end, however, although we do try to catch mistakes we cannot guarantee that errors can all be caught. We may also correct changes to case of font if you did not type the text in the manner of the case you selected or case that we state in the description the items is always produced in. Please review the description and review the text you enter very carefully before it's submitted.
You can place your orders online or by phone. You will get an automatic email confirmation within minutes of your placing your online order. If you place a phone order we will email you a copy of the phone order for your review and approval before the order goes into production. You are fully responsible to review phone orders to be sure the stationery associate typed in everything correctly. You are charged when you place the order. Production will begin as soon as the customer approves an email we send after taking the phone order so the customer can review in writing the order taken by phone.
We are only able to change or stop an order which we have not put into production. Some orders go into automatic production and cannot be changed once submitted. Once an order is in production, changes or cancellations cannot be accommodated. You will be charged for the original order as it was submitted to us so please check your order carefully prior to submitting it. If there are any charges incurred to change the order we will provide the fee to you before it's charged for your approval. If you opt to cancel the order at that time, there may be cancellation fees.
Once a custom order is placed, changes are not guaranteed; however, every effort will be made to accommodate requests for changes if possible. If there are any charges incurred to change the order we will provide the fee to you before it's charged for your approval. If you opt to cancel the order at that time, there may be cancellation fees. You can contact us by phone at 847.541.5800 during office hours or by email at Orders@TheStationeryStudio.com. Due to the volume of messages we receive, we regret that we cannot guarantee changes even if the email or phone message was received shortly after a custom order was placed. Your printed order begins processing automatically as soon as it is submitted.
We do our best to explain every detail about how an item is produced however if you are unsure about the layout, content, design, format or other detail about the product you are ordering, it is your responsibility to inquire before you order. We have a full staff of customer support from 9-5pm CST at 847.541.5800. We also will be glad to clarify and product detail for you by email and we monitor email from 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. CST and would be glad to provide any detail you are asking about if you email us at CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com.
Each order is individually personalized with care by trained professionals. Please allow us the required production time needed to produce your order with the highest quality standards. We estimate production time in business days. This means Mondays through Fridays. If any seasonal closings due to holidays or weather related issues, those dates will be added into the production time you view online.
Production time is an estimate, not a guarantee. Production days are considered Monday - Friday. Any holiday will be shown as a holiday exception. Weekends are not calculated in production estimates, although work may be done on your order over the weekend. Due to the many variables in production and delivery, please order early enough to allow for fluctuation in the production estimate.
We suggest to order early to avoid holiday and other seasonal delays. Production time for each product on our site is listed in the product description.
Our weekday cut-off time is 9:00 a.m. CST. All orders placed by the cut-off time will have that business day counted as the first day of production. Production days are Mondays - Fridays and any holiday delays will be shown as a production exception. We are happy to rush your order if possible. Charges may apply.
We try to produce items as per the timetable shown online. If there are any questions on your order from you or from us that involves clarification that we have to send to you for approval, it may delay production time. If there are changes to your order due to a question you might have and/or any delay in responding to a question we may have, the production time will begin only once the question is clarified. If you request a proof, the production time will begin only once the proof is approved. Please let us know if there are any special delivery dates for your order. Please indicate such requests in the Special Comments field on the order form. Or email us with your order number as soon as you place the order so we can double check any rush availability for you. There are many factors in production therefore we estimate production and delivery dates.
Please do not order too early and ask us to hold orders to ship on advance dates as we do not have the storage capacity for those services.
If you requested a proof it will add to the production time. If there are changes to proofs you receive and new proofs are requested, the production time will begin only once the proof is approved.
If there is something you need by a specific date we suggest you email or call prior to placing your order to ensure that we can accommodate your request. You will need to put the "need by" date on your order or send us an email after you place your order so that we have your request documented. If this correspondence is not present, the order will progress through production and delivery as estimated online. We offer a special instructions/comments area on our order forms so please let us know if an item must arrive by a certain date. We may suggest faster delivery methods if we feel it's necessary to be sure it arrives when you need it or we might suggest you order a different product which might be faster. We also offer Gift Certificates which can even be emailed the same day.
We are not responsible for delays due to any circumstances nor are we responsible for earlier than expected shipments as some areas of production and delivery are outside our control. Production times are estimates and can vary depending on many factors including season, volume of orders in system, weather issues, back-ordered supplies, questions on orders and more. We use very responsible printing facilities and 99% of our orders do process timely. Please be sure you order personalized items with extra time to spare. We are not responsible for delays involved with production.
We are not responsible if a package is attempted to be delivered and not left for any reason. We do not require signatures on most deliveries, however, it is up to your local carrier as to whether they leave a package if you are not home or if the location you request a delivery to does not accept the package or is not available to accept the package. A signature request may be added to your order if it is a larger order and/or if the AVS or CVV2 does not match.
- Generally we do not offer proofs and all orders run smoothly. If you feel uncomfortable and want to see a proof, you can contact us before you place the order and we can arrange for a paid proof. We are able to offer paid proofs only on select items on our site. You can request a paid proof by phone or email and we would quote the charge.
- Proofs are a $10 fee and must be requested on the order at the time of purchase. Just indicate in the special instructions/comments portion of the order form that you would like a proof and understand there is a $10 fee. We will have the typesetting department professionally typeset your order and will provide you an image to review prior to production.
- Proofs are charged separately and must be specifically requested by the customer by email.
- Cancellation of an order after viewing a proof may require a cancellation fee plus the proof fee will not be refunded. The cancellation fee is determined based on the item you ordered and can be quoted by request.
- There are a number of items which use a customer-supplied digital image and many of these include a complimentary proof. If there is a complimentary proof it would be stated in the product description. Cancellation to one of these items after viewing the proof incurs a $20 cancellation fee.
- Proofs work like this... we would put your order into production but before it's printed we would email or fax you a copy of the typeset image for your review. The proof fee includes having the artwork done one time and then we provide it to you for review. If we make any error on the proof we would have it corrected according to the original order at no charge and then would put the job into production. There is a charge for 2nd proofs and that fee can be quoted by requested and depends on the item ordered and the number of new changes requested. If there is no mistake on the proof but you decide you want to change something about the order after seeing the proof there would be a resetting fee, to be quoted, and then the job would be printed. If you request to see the revised proof there would be an additional proof fee which can be quoted. Multiple proofs do incur additional fees.
- Online previews show approximately what a personalized item will look like including text, font, color and positioning of the imprint and/or photo image.
- Online previews are not a final proof as a professional typesetter/designer will make final positioning and sizing adjustments unless otherwise stated.
- Online previews are only available on select products.
- The color on an online proof may not exactly match the color of the final printed piece due to differences in monitors.
- You will be notified in advance if you request anything which might incur an extra charge.
- There are no returns or exchanges on personalized items.
- There are no returns or exchanges on non-personalized products which include but are not limited to blank stock, baskets, acrylic holders, pens, paper goods, gift certificates and/or accent items.
- Gift Certificates may not be returned.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
We ship your orders via reputable carriers primarily Federal Express and United Parcel Services. We ship via USPS for a small selection of items. If you are interested in knowing which carrier is used for a particular item(s) please contact us before you order so we can provide that information to you. Standard delivery generally requires 3-5 working days for your order to reach its U.S. destination. Tracking is available on many of our items from our HOME page. While we’ll do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, The Stationery Studio is not responsible for shipping delays caused by circumstances outside of our control (including bad weather, carrier rescheduling, or incomplete or incorrect shipping address provided by customer).
You must provide a valid delivery address which is registered with USPS for your product to delivery timely. We are not responsible if the address you provide is not a registered USPS location.
Shipping carriers will deliver packages in a timely manner based upon the geographic location of the recipient. In some locations expedited or Saturday delivery may not be available.
Production time is stated on the product information and is always in addition to delivery time. You can select ground, 2nd day air or overnight air at the checkout. There will be additional fees for 2nd day air or overnight air. Saturday delivery is not included in Rush Shipping fees. The fee is for the upgraded delivery service and is not related to any sort of rush service for production time. We are not responsible if expedited shipping is ordered and an item ships faster than the website estimates.
We do not typically require a signature for delivery; however, if the AVS or CVV2 does not match a signature may be required and/or if it is a larger order. You are responsible to let us know within 30 days if an item does not arrive so we can follow-up accordingly with our trackable shippers.
We are unable to ship internationally at this time. You may, however, purchase from an international address and ship to a U.S. destination.
Since we ship from many locations in the U.S. and since our products are going to many different destinations, it would be advisable to contact us to get a quote on the time in transit for a particular product.
Shipping charges are based upon the total cost of the items in your shopping cart prior to any discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. The shipping fee is automatically calculated during the checkout process and may be reviewed prior to placing an order.
Regular shipping rates may not apply to special promotions.
We are not able to ship to a PO Box.
Additional delivery time and shipping charges may be incurred in the event we are unable to deliver your items to the shipping address(es) you provided.
Promotional items may incur special shipping fees which may be more or less than the regular shipping fee shown below.
You must retain all original packaging including the outside carton if there is any damage. We will schedule an inspection with the proper carrier if needed. Please note that most carriers take several weeks to schedule an inspection.
We charge a flat fee of $8.95 for each additional shipping address plus shipping fees shown below based on the total amount charged.
For products shipping from the Czech Republic click HERE for Ground Shipping Fees. Next Day Air is not available. Second Day Air is available for an additional $30.
For Crane & Co. products click HERE for Ground Shipping Fees.
Wearable jewelry has flat rate shipping of $8.95.
Unless otherwise noted, fees shown below are the fees for ground delivery for contiguous 48 U.S. states. Charges for delivery to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are additional and will be shown on your online order.
Ground up to $34.99$8.95$35.00 - $49.99$9.95$50.00 - $74.99$10.95$75.00 - $99.99$12.95$100.00 - $124.99$14.95$125.00 - $149.99$17.95$150.00 - $199.99$22.95$200.00 - $249.99$29.95$250.00 - $299.99$36.95$300.00 - $349.99$41.95$350.00 - $399.99$47.95$400.00 - $449.99$54.95$450.00 - $499.99$59.95$500.00 - $549.99$65.95$550.00 - $599.99$72.95$600.00 - $649.99$78.95$650.00 - $699.99$84.95$700.00 - $749.99$89.95$750.00 - $799.99$94.95$800.00 - $849.99$102.95$850.00 - $899.99$108.95$900.00 - $949.00$118.95$949.01 - $999.00$124.95$999.01 - $1,099.00$134.75$1,099.01 - $1,199.00$148.75$1,199.01 - $1,299.00$158.75$1,299.01 - $1,399.00$167.80$1,399.01 - $1,499.00$187.40$1,499.01 - $1,599.00$199.85$1,599.01 - $1,699.00$212.40$1,699.01 - $1,799.00$224.80$1,799.01 - $1,899.00$237.40$1,899.01 - $1,999.00$249.85$1,999.01 - $2,099.00$262.40$2,099.01 - $2,199.00$274.80$2,199.01 - $2,299.00$287.10$2,299.01 - $2,399.00$299.80$2,399.01 - $2,499.00$312.60$2,499.01 - $2,599.00$324.90$2,599.01 - $2,699.00$338.40$2,699.01 - $2,799.00$349.80$2,799.01 - $2,899.00$362.40$2,899.01 - $2,999.00$374.80$2,999.01 - $3,099.00$387.00$3,099.01 - $3,199.00$399.85$3,199.01 - $3,299.00$415.85$3,299.01 - $3,399.00$424.85$3,399.01 - $3,499.00$437.40$3,499.01 - $3,599.00$449.85$3,599.01 - $3,699.00$462.40$3,699.01 - $3,799.00$474.85$3,799.01 - $3,899.00$487.40$3,899.01 - $3,999.00$499.85$3,999.01 - $4,099.00$512.50
Express delivery is available for an additional fee. Generally, 2nd day air will add $15 for one item and Overnight Air will add $28. For packages with several items or for heavier items there are additional fees. The 2nd day air or Overnight Air surcharge is in addition to the ground service charge. Saturday delivery is not included as part of Rush Shipping fees. You can see the options for delivery fees appear online as you checkout or you can contact us for a quote. The shipping method must be scheduled at the time an order is placed. We are not responsible if expedited shipping is ordered and an item ships faster than the website estimates. Online production time is only an estimate. We are unable to refund expedited shipping selections once an order is in production.
We suggest providing a business address for deliveries when possible. Remember to include the company name plus suite number and/or floor if applicable for more efficient delivery.
We do not require a signature for delivery; however, your local driver may require a signature. Also a signature request may be added to your order if it is a larger order and/or if the AVS or CVV2 does not match. We are not responsible if the driver requires a signature and if the recipient is not home to sign for the item. In such instances, even if it is a rush air package, the driver may not leave the item. You can check on our home page for tracking information or Contact Us and we can provide information on when the job is expected for delivery so you can watch for the package. If you know you will not be home on a day the item is expected, you can try leaving a note on your door with your signature authorizing the driver to leave the product for you. Delivery requirements by the carriers are beyond our control and we are unable to take responsibility. Please order early enough in case of any delay in delivery. Note that even Rush Air deliveries can be delayed due to outside factors outside of our control. If the driver does not require a signature, we are not responsible if a carrier leaves your package unattended at your home and damage or theft occurs.
We are also not responsible if a carrier makes several unsuccessful delivery attempts and then returns the package to us.
Exclusions to estimated or guaranteed delivery dates include if the failure to meet the scheduled delivery date is caused by events beyond Carrier's (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) control, including, but not limited to, acts of God; acts or omissions of public authority; riots, strikes or labor disputes, including those of third parties; government regulations, orders or requirements; disruption in ground transportation as a result of weather or other causes; acts of public enemies or acts of terrorism; disruption or failure of communications or information systems; or acts or omissions of Shipper, Consignee or Owner of goods or any person or entity other than Carrier.
While we’ll do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, The Stationery Studio is not responsible for shipping delays caused by circumstances outside of our control (including bad weather, carrier rescheduling, or incomplete or incorrect shipping address provided by customer).
If a delivery is not possible to your location due to an incomplete address and the package is returned to us, we will need to recharge for the delivery to resend it again.
If you call to say you did not receive an order and if the carrier can provide delivery confirmation we are not able to issue any type of replacement. We will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier if such a rare incident occurs. Nearly all our shipments can be tracked from our manufacturing facility to the delivery address.
Shipping charges are exempt from coupons or discounts unless otherwise indicated.
Our printers count your jobs at several times during the printing process including during the print run, at inspection and as the job is packaged. However, any discrepancies must be reported within 14 working days from the time you receive your job.
We work with many specialty manufacturers around the U.S. to be able to offer the variety on our site. Not all the factories are computerized so we are not able to offer online tracking at this time. All our products list the estimated production time and then please allow 3-5 business days for most deliveries. We offer online tracking from our HOME page on most products. If there is an item you wish us to track contact us at CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com and we'll gladly provide tracking information as available.
If a customer enters an order by mistake and they call our offices immediately we will try to cancel it for you. If the job is already in production then it remains the customer's responsibility to pay for the order. We advise you not enter your credit card for a job you don't want. Once you enter your credit card into the system that will complete your order and it will be sent to our offices for production immediately. The best way to reach us is by email at Orders@TheStationeryStudio.com and you can also call us at 847-541-5800 to be sure we received your email.
Add products to your Wish List for future purchase! Currently Wish List data is saved in a file on your system called a cookie and it is kept available for you for a limited time our site. You must have cookies enabled on your system for your Wish List to save.
Use of the Site
- This site is solely for your personal use. All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property are protected by all applicable laws. The copyrights and trademarks used on this Site are covered by the Copyright and Trademark policies set forth on this Site. The Stationery Studio reserves the right to shut down or terminate operation of this site at any time.
- You may create a member account with Stationery Studio by registering your email address, name and other requested information about yourself, and creating a password. You agree that you will provide complete, current and accurate information that is requested, and that you will keep that information up to date. You must be at least 13 years of age to set up an account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your username and password that you use to access your member account on the Site. Any disclosure of your username and password by you or through your actions is not the responsibility of the Stationery Studio. You agree that you are solely and fully responsible for any activities or actions taken under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- Please notify The Stationery Studio immediately of any unauthorized use or access of your account.
Your Use of Site
Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or publicly display any portion of the Site or create derivative works of any portion of the Site without the written consent of The Stationery Studio. When using the Site, you agree not to:
Infringe any intellectual property rights or violate any intellectual property laws
Harm, threaten, abuse, harass, stalk, defame, or otherwise engage in objectionable behavior including violating the privacy rights of others.
Impersonate any person or entity or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information;
Upload, install, or embeds any malware, virus, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful content or code;
Hack the Site or inhibit any other user from using the Site;
Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotional activity in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account.
Modify, adapt, translate, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
If you fail to comply with the above rules, such failure shall constitute a breach of these Terms, and, in addition to any other rights or remedies we may have, The Stationery Studio may immediately terminate your access to and use of the Site.
- You will indemnify and hold The Stationery Studio, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents, harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you in connection with the Website or any Services or your access to the Website, use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using the your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Limitation of Liability.
- In no event shall the stationery studio or its vendors, suppliers, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to the site, any products or services provided through the site or the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory (I) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the greater of the fees paid by you therefor or $100; (II) for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever or (III) for data loss or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services.
- Either you or The Stationery Studio may terminate your access to the Site and to your account at any time, with or without cause, and with or without prior notice. Upon termination, you will have no further access to any information, files or materials related to your account. Further, upon termination, The Stationery Studio may delete all information, files and materials related to your account, and you agree that The Stationery Studio shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party as a result of a termination of your rights of access to your account and/or the deletion of any information, files or materials related to your account. In addition, The Stationery Studio shall have no obligation whatsoever to make any such information, files or materials available to you following a termination of your rights of access to your account.
Third Party Links
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Stationery Studio and you with respect to your use of the Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings. The Stationery Studio reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time and any use by you of the Site following such modification shall be deemed your acceptance thereof. The Stationery Studio’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or constitute a breach of the agreement. If one or more provisions contained in these Terms is found invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms shall remain enforceable. The Stationery Studio shall have the right to assign its rights and/or delegate its obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without restriction. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of Illinois.
Studio Rewards is an optional program (“Program”) sponsored by The Stationery Studio, LLC (“Sponsor”) that allows customers of TheStationeryStudio.com to accrue points (through purchases and/or promotions) and redeem them for discounts on purchases.
Being eligible for the Program entitles members (“Members”) to take advantage of certain Program rewards (“Rewards”) that may change from time to time and, which may be made available for limited times, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Rewards Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, so it is important to check the Rewards Terms and Conditions periodically. Participation in the Program and/or redemption of Rewards is considered acceptance of these Rewards Terms and Conditions and any modified terms included therein. By enrolling in the Studio Rewards program you are also automatically enrolled in our marketing program. You may opt out of receiving marketing materials at any time. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Program Reward at any time, including the availability of any Program Reward, without notice.
- This Program will continue until terminated, suspended, modified, or converted to another rewards program by Sponsor (the “Program Period”).
Eligibility and Enrollment
- To be eligible to enroll in Program, you simply need to have registered for a Stationery Studio account. New customers can create an account here: https://www.thestationerystudio.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=account.main.
- After logging in to your account, go here to signup for Studio Rewards: https://www.thestationerystudio.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=account.myRewards.
- In addition, customers using Guest Checkout may enroll in the Studio Rewards program without creating an account. However, to review or redeem points accrued during Guest Checkout, a user must create an account and login to The Stationery Studio with the same email address used for the Guest Checkout order(s).
Earning Studio Rewards Points
- Once you have signed up for Studio Rewards, you can begin earning Studio Rewards points (“Points”). Members can earn 5 Points for each net dollar spent at TheStationeryStudio.com. Tax, shipping and purchases made with previously earned rewards are exempt from earning points.
- Points may also be earned through special promotions which Members will be notified.
- In addition, 1,500 bonus points are awarded for initially signing up for the Program.
- Points earned through a given purchase initially be in a “pending” status and will not be available for redemption until at least 72 hours after the initial purchase is made and/or until the products purchased have been released for production.
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, terminate, revalue or modify, without liability, or notice to Members, all or part of the Points’ value structure and offers and any merchandise or service. Sponsor reserves the right to adjudicate all Points discrepancies in its sole discretion, and the Members agree to abide with any such adjudication.
- You can check your Stationery Studio Points balance on your account page:
- Studio Rewards points are non-transferable.
Studio Rewards Points Redemption
- Points are redeemable towards the total purchase amount for orders placed solely at TheStationeryStudio.com and can only be redeemed during the checkout process. Points may be used to purchase any products except for Gift Certificates and select promotional events. Points used may not exceed the total purchase amount. Any unused Points will remain in the Member’s account to be used at a later date. Points are not redeemable for cash.
- To redeem your Points, simply add items to your shopping cart, and click “Checkout” (if you’re not already signed in, you will be prompted to sign in to your account). Continue through the checkout process. When you get to the Payment page, you’ll see a box that that says “Studio Rewards” before you enter your credit card information. If Points are available, you will be able to choose how many you want to redeem on your order.
- Members will not be able to redeem Points for purchases unless Member has sufficient Points for that purchase. Points may only be redeemed in the increments listed below:
For redemption of higher point values than listed above, please contact our Customer Service Staff.
- Once a custom order is placed, changes are not guaranteed; however, every effort will be made to accommodate requests for changes if possible. Any Points applied to an order will be adjusted as necessary if order changes affect the total purchase amount.
Stationery Studio Points Expiration
- Points will expire eighteen months from the Member’s last purchase date on the Site. If Member does not redeem Points within this time frame, Member forfeits all such Points.
- Your Account page lists your Rewards Points balance history, which displays the dates your points were earned.
- Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to Member. Members are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability. Members may not assign or transfer any Rewards. Sponsor makes no warranty in any respect as to any Rewards, merchandise or service available within the Program.
- Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Reward at any time, including the availability of any Reward, without notice. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Program for breach of these Rewards Terms and Conditions, or for taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Terms and Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit any Member from participating in any aspect of the Program if Sponsor deems or suspects that such Member has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Rewards Terms and Conditions; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Program or Site; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Program. Any decision Sponsor makes relating to termination or suspension of any Member’s participation in the Program shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Rewards Terms and Conditions or intent of these Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the Program, Members release Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Rewards.
- Members agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by Member of any of these Rewards Terms and Conditions or any violation by Member of applicable law.
- The laws of the State of Illinois shall govern these Rewards Terms and Conditions. Member hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Illinois for all matters arising in connection with these Rewards Terms and Conditions or Member’s participation in the Program.
- Gift Certificates must be redeemed through The Stationery Studio website, www.TheStationeryStudio.com, toward the purchase of eligible products. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Certificate balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Certificate account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Certificate, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Gift certificates are valid for 5 year from date of purchase. Gift Certificates are only valid for use at TheStationeryStudio.com.
- The risk of loss and/or title for Gift Certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or purchaser, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide an accurate e-mail. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- The Stationery Studio will have the right to close customer TheStationeryStudio.com accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is redeemed through the TheStationeryStudio.com.
Bonus Certificates are not the same as standard Gift Certificates and have specific provisions
- Bonus Certificates cannot be used towards purchase of gift certificates.
- Bonus Certificates will not earn Studio Rewards Points.
- Bonus Certificates expire after 90 days of date issued.
- Bonus Certificates have no cash value.
- Bonus Certificates may not be used on previous purchases.
- Bonus Certificates are not redeemable for cash or refund on unused portion.
- Any unused portion of the Bonus Certificate will be available up until the expiration date.
"Invite Friends" Referral Bonus Policy
- The Stationery Studio offers the following referral bonus policy to encourage its current customers to recommend its website to new customers. The Stationery Studio reserves the right to modify, cancel or revoke this bonus policy or any bonuses granted under this policy at any time. The Stationery Studio also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- A “Referral” occurs when one of The Stationery Studio’s existing customers uses the referral functionality provided on The Stationery Studio’s website and submits an email address for an individual who is not a prior customer of The Stationery Studio. A prior customer is someone (1) whose email address is not in The Stationery Studio’s database, (2) who is not on The Stationery Studio’s mailing list and (3) who has not previously made a purchase from The Stationery Studio. An individual making a Referral through The Stationery Studio’s website is a “Referring Customer.” Those referred individuals who are not prior customers are considered “New Customers.” Finally, a “Referred Purchase” occurs when a New Customer makes his/her first purchase on The Stationery Studio’s website for an amount more than $10 excluding shipping, tax, discounts and credits. Only one Referred Purchase can be made by each New Customer, i.e., the New Customer’s first purchase on The Stationery Studio’s website.
- Upon a Referral, The Stationery Studio will provide a $5 credit to each New Customer’s account. The New Customer has to establish an account on The Stationery Studio’s website in order to receive and access the credit.
- Upon a Referred Purchase, The Stationery Studio will provide a $10 credit to the Referring Customer’s account to be used on future purchases on The Stationery Studio’s website. A Referring Customer may earn multiple credits, one credit for each Referred Purchase.
- Determinations of what qualifies as a Referral, a Referred Purchase and a New Customer remains solely in the discretion of the Stationery Studio. In addition, determinations about when a credit has been earned, the amount of the credit and the timing of a credit remains solely in the discretion of The Stationery Studio. The Stationery Studio also reserves the right to limit the number of Referrals that any existing customer can make. Additionally, The Stationery Studio reserves the right to limit the number of credits that any Referring Customer can receive.
- In order to complete a Referral, the Referring Customer must be logged into their account on the Stationery Studio’s website and use The Stationery Studio’s referral tool. Any other referral is not eligible for a credit.
- Any abuse of The Stationery Studio’s Referral Bonus Program, including referring yourself or your aliases, can result in the cancellation of your account with The Stationery Studio and forfeiture of any credit earned with The Stationery Studio. The determination of what constitutes an abuse of The Stationery Studio’s Referral Bonus Program remains solely in the discretion of The Stationery Studio.
- The referral credits earned through The Stationery Studio’s Referral Bonus Program have no cash value. The credits may be redeemed only for the purchase of merchandise on the Site and may not be used for the purchase of gift cards or services. The referral credits are not transferable and may not be combined with any other credits belonging to others. At no time may the credits be purchased, sold, or bartered. The credits are promotional in nature and are issued without any exchange of money or value. As such, the credits do not constitute property and there is no vested property right or interest in the credits.
The Stationery Studio is the owner or licensee of all materials contained on www.thestationerystudio.com and its affiliated websites. All reproduction, distribution, transmission, display, publication, broadcast, or use without written approval of The Stationery Studio, LLC. Online policy is subject to change without notice.