We guarantee our personalized products to be free of manufacturing errors or product defects. Should we make an error in your original copy or written instructions, we will replace your stationery, or any other personalized item, free of charge, if notified within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your order.
Placing Online Order
Shipping And Delivery Information
- Please review your order carefully before you submit it. We are not able to accept returns, exchanges or cancellations on personalized products. By placing your order, you agree to our online policy and all the terms below.
- We cannot guarantee any changes to online orders so please review your order very carefully before submitting it.
- We use many specialty printers around the country and each printer uses different materials. All our items are considered high quality but if you have particular needs be sure to let us know in advance. If you are looking for a very specific paper weight or other detail we would be happy to make recommendations to you. Please keep in mind that our recommendations are merely the best advice we can provide based on our experience and on product information from the manufacturer. Be sure to ask for a sample if you are concerned about any aspect of a product before you order as personalized items are not returnable. There is no charge for a sample if we have it in stock. If it's a requested sample that must be printed then there will be a minimum $5.00 charge per sample.
- The production time is shown on every product and production time is typically shown in business days. Business days are considered Mondays - Fridays.
- Remember that everyone's monitor is different. We try to picture everything as clearly as possible. If something is extremely important to you, please contact us before you place your order. We are not responsible for differences in color or texture.
- We are not responsible for missing or incorrect information that you have provided. Be sure you enter all the information you want to appear!
- We make every attempt to display products and product details as clearly as possible. If you are unsure about the product, design, materials used or any other detail about the product you are ordering, it is your responsibility to inquire before you order. We have a full staff of customer support Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST at 847.541.5800. We also will be glad to clarify any product details for you by email. We monitor email regularly at CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com. We are not responsible if a customer misunderstands a product or how an item is personalized or produced.
- With regard to case of font, many products state in the description and/or product order form the case that the item will be typeset in ... and some items offer you a choice. We automatically adjust case for an item accordingly for items which state mandated case so please review these details carefully on the order form for a particular product.
- Font size, monogram size and size of design is determined by the typesetter depending on length of copy, design(s) and/or monogram type selected and based on the size of product ordered. We use manufacturers who are professionals at typesetting and have guidelines about how an order should appear. However, if you are concerned about how an imprint will appear please be sure to request a paid proof as personalized items are not returnable. We will have the item professionally typeset and provide an image of that typesetting to you for proofing purposes prior to production. More information about proofing below.
- We may be able to send a sample of the product to you before you order if you wish to see it first. We use thousands of types of stock and ink and there are no returns possible once you place your online order. There is no charge for a sample if we have it in stock. If it's a requested sample that must be printed then there will be a minimum $5.00 charge per sample.
- Production time is stated on the product information and is always in addition to delivery time. You can select ground, 2nd day air or overnight air at the checkout. There will be additional fees for 2nd day air or overnight air. The fee is for the upgraded delivery service and is not related to any sort of rush service for production time.
- Paid Rush Service may be available on certain items at certain times of the year. If you are interested to see if Rush Service is available, please email CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com or contact us at 847.541.5800. Let us know the item you are asking about and when you need the product and where it needs to ship to and we will quote you if Rush Service would assist you in receiving the product by the date needed and the cost for the faster service.
- Customer-supplied artwork, for use on products ordered by the customer, is kept private and confidential and not used for any other purposes but for the production of the customer's product.
- You agree to not upload any photograph, image, design, or other content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. By placing an order on the TheStationeryStudio.com, you agree to indemnify and hold The Stationery Studio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of photograph, image, design, or other content that you upload. You also agree not to upload any photograph, image, design, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, racially or ethnically hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- We try to display the packaging of many items on our site. Please note that from time to time the color or style of the packaging may deviate from the sampled image. If you have particular questions about packaging of an item please contact us and we will be glad to get the most current information available for you.
- Promotional offers are not applicable for use with the purchase of a Gift Certificate.
- Promotions and coupon discounts are not applicable to previous orders.
- The Stationery Studio, LLC reserves the right to cancel, amend or change any promotion, discount, sale item or price and/or its terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- Certain products may be excluded from promotions or discounts.
- If, upon receipt, you find that your order is not as it should be, please contact our customer service department immediately, using the contact information provided on this website. We have a full staff of stationery associates and check our phone system regularly; however, email is always the best way to report damage so we have your issue in writing.
- You must retain all original packaging including the outside carton if there is any damage. We will schedule an inspection with the proper carrier if needed. Please note that most carriers take several weeks to schedule an inspection.
- We are not responsible for damage due to weather-related conditions; however, we will gladly report such damage to the shipper if it occurs to see if a claim can be made. Even Rush Air deliveries can be delayed due to unexpected outside factors. Weather delays is considered an act of God and is something that can disrupt many schedules.
- As much as we would like to control every aspect of the delivery from the time it leaves our factory to the time it arrives at its destination, unfortunately weather is as aspect which is not within out control.
- We realize it's upsetting when there is disruption in a delivery expectation for any reason. We realize our customers have gifts to give and parties they are planning. Unfortunately, delivery issues can occur as many regions of the country deal with periods of inclement weather from time to time. There are limitations on what a delivery service can provide during such times.
- We provide tracking and as much information as possible given such situations. There are instances where it may be necessary for the customer to have to go to a shipper's hub to collect their package if delivery on their route is not possible.
- Any damage must be reported within fourteen (14) days of delivery. No replacements, allowances or credits will be given after this period.
- All orders placed online are the customer's responsibility. We recommend that our customers never enter an order twice under any circumstances. If you are not sure if an order was submitted, please contact us. You can reach us by email at Orders@TheStationeryStudio.com or 847-541-5800. It may take several hours for us to be able to confirm whether a job is in our system. We are not responsible for duplicate orders if the customer provides incomplete or inaccurate information when we search, per their request, to see if an order is already in our system. If a customer does submit an order twice, for any reason, we cannot guarantee that we can stop the second order due to our fast production.
- From time to time, despite our best efforts and intentions, errors do happen. When they do, contact us to explain what happened. We may or may not ask you to return the incorrect item or we may ask you to fax or mail us a copy or sample of the product. Should we make an error in your original copy or written instructions, we will replace your personalized item, free of charge, if notified within fifteen (15) days of receipt of your order. We will redo the order as it was initially ordered only. Changes to orders on redos are not possible. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances but we will gladly correct the order if it our mistake.
- Please do not return your item to us unless we ask you to do so. If you do return it, you will be charged a shipping fee to have it reshipped back to you.
- Errors in personalized items must be reported to our Customer Service Department within fifteen (15) days of receiving your order. We are not responsible for errors in your original copy or print instructions. Shortages in shipping must be reported within fifteen (15) days of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to review the product when it arrives. If you send the item out and later discover an error there is nothing we can do to assist you in repairing it! Please notify us before you use an item if there is any error with it.
- If your order is for a gift or an event and if there is not sufficient time for a reprint to be done, we can mail or email a gift notice to the recipient to let them know the gift is on its way. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances.
- You are responsible for the text you send to us on your order form so please proof the details carefully before submitting your order. Please refer to the Custom Product section (above) for additional information about our policies on how we print products. We will print exactly what we see on your order with regard to text, not necessarily with regard to case of font. We are not responsible for missing or incorrect information that you have provided. Many products state in the description how we automatically adjust case for an item and some items offer you a choice. Please review this carefully.
- We ship redos out the same method that they originally shipped. A customer may select to upgrade the service at additional cost. Special consideration in shipping methods may be given if a product is needed for a specific event.
- We try to expedite reprints as quickly as possible; however, we do not guarantee exact delivery dates on reprints do to the many variables in printing and delivery. We will make every effort to ensure the item you ordered is provided in time but some aspects of production and delivery are beyond our control.
- If you made an error on your order or if you simply do not like the selection you purchased or detail you selected and want us to reprint it for you with a different selection, such as a product or different font or different paper/ink color, etc, we offer a 30% Customer Courtesy Discount (exception: E-invite orders) if you inform us of the error within 10 days of receiving your merchandise. Please explain the situation to us and we will try to accommodate your request. Delivery fees for new selections are the responsibility of the customer.
- We work with over 90 different specialty printers around the country and each facility uses their own standard ink colors. If you need assistance regarding a particular color, please contact us prior to ordering so we can try to provide any information necessary. Also, although we do our best to carefully display the product and ink colors in our images, please remember that everyone's monitor is a bit different. Please use the sample shown online only as an estimate of the design and ink color you will get in the actual product.
- If a product has not arrived by two weeks after the estimated delivery time stated on our website, please report it to us so we can track it with our printer. Any job older than 60 days from time of order cannot be tracked or replaced for any reason. You are responsible for letting us know if an item has not been received.
- Any job older than 30 days from time of order cannot be tracked or replaced. You are responsible for letting us know if an item has not been received within 30 days from time of order.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover or money orders. Personal checks not accepted.
- By placing an order on The Stationery Studio website you agree that you are not impersonating any person or entity.
- You agree you will not use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate credit card information and/or provide any inaccurate email address, or other contact information. If you have fraudulently provided false information of any kind you understand you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and will be liable for all costs incurred.
- Personalized items are billed at the time an order is placed. Due to the personalized nature of the products we produce, all charges are done before an order is sent to the factory for personalization.
- Prices Subject to Change without Notice. All Sales are final.
- All prices and payments are in U.S dollars.
- Illinois deliveries will pay an 8% sales tax. Orders shipping outside of Illinois are tax-free.
PLACING ONLINE ORDER
- Please review your order carefully before you submit it. If you have any questions about how to enter an order please call or email us before you place the order. We are not able to screen or check every individual order as some go into automatic production. You are responsible for the job if you provide incorrect or incomplete information.
- We follow the format of the item shown on the website for "case"... whether it's UPPERCASE, Upper/Lower or all lower. We automatically will typeset the text on your item exactly as you provide it on your order, adjusting the "case" to the sample shown online. If we ask the case that you want the imprint to appear in, we follow that direction, adjusting the case as you requested. Font size is determined by the typesetter depending on length of copy. The product description may have further details about how the case of the production will always done on a particular product.
- You must include ALL text you want to appear including punctuation, headings and so forth. If there is any information that will automatically appear on your product we will note that in the product description.
- We do not make changes or corrections to imprints without explicit direction from you in writing via email. We may correct spacing and obvious errors in spelling if they are caught on our end, however, although we do try to catch mistakes we cannot guarantee that errors can all be caught. We may also correct changes to case of font if you did not type the text in the manner of the case you selected or case that we state in the description the items is always produced in. Please review the description and review the text you enter very carefully before it's submitted.
- You can place your orders online or by phone. You will get an automatic email confirmation within minutes of your placing your online order. If you place a phone order we will email you a copy of the phone order for your review and approval before the order goes into production. You are fully responsible to review phone orders to be sure the stationery associate typed in everything correctly. You are charged when you place the order. Production will begin as soon as the customer approves an email we send after taking the phone order so the customer can review in writing the order taken by phone.
- We are only able to change or stop an order which we have not put into production. Some orders go into automatic production and cannot be changed once submitted. Once an order is in production, changes or cancellations cannot be accommodated. You will be charged for the original order as it was submitted to us so please check your order carefully prior to submitting it. If there are any charges incurred to change the order we will provide the fee to you before it's charged for your approval. If you opt to cancel the order at that time, there may be cancellation fees.
- Once a custom order is placed, changes are not guaranteed; however, every effort will be made to accommodate requests for changes if possible. If there are any charges incurred to change the order we will provide the fee to you before it's charged for your approval. If you opt to cancel the order at that time, there may be cancellation fees. You can contact us by phone at 847.541.5800 during office hours or by email at Orders@TheStationeryStudio.com. Due to the volume of messages we receive, we regret that we cannot guarantee changes even if the email or phone message was received shortly after a custom order was placed. Your printed order begins processing automatically as soon as it is submitted.
- We do our best to explain every detail about how an item is produced however if you are unsure about the layout, content, design, format or other detail about the product you are ordering, it is your responsibility to inquire before you order. We have a full staff of customer support from 9-5pm CST at 847.541.5800. We also will be glad to clarify and product detail for you by email and we monitor email from 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. CST and would be glad to provide any detail you are asking about if you email us at CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com
- Each order is individually personalized with care by trained professionals. Please allow us the required production time needed to produce your order with the highest quality standards. We estimate production time in business days. This means Mondays through Fridays. If any seasonal closings due to holidays need to be counted they will be shown as a Production Time Exception near the estimate of production time and will alert you how many production days must be added to the estimate online.
- Production time is an estimate, not a guarantee. Production days are considered Monday - Friday. Any holiday will be shown as a holiday exception. Weekends are not calculated in production estimates, although work may be done on your order over the weekend. Due to the many variables in production and delivery, please order early enough to allow for fluctuation in the production estimate.
- We suggest to order early to avoid holiday and other seasonal delays. Production time for each product on our site is listed in the product description.
- Our weekday cut-off time is 9:00 a.m. CST. All orders placed by the cut-off time will have that business day counted as the first day of production. Production days are Mondays - Fridays and any holiday delays will be shown as a production exception. We are happy to rush your order if possible. Charges may apply.
- We try very hard to produce items as per the timetable shown online. If there are any questions on your order it will delay production time. Please let us know if there are any special delivery dates for your order. We cannot hold orders once they are done. There are many factors in production that make exact date shipping impossible for us to guarantee.
- Please do not order too early and ask us to hold orders to ship on advance dates as we do not have the storage capacity for those services.
- If you requested a proof it might add an extra day or two on the production time. If there is any delay once we send you the proof for you to approve the proof.
- If there is something you need by a specific date we suggest you email or call prior to placing your order to ensure that we can accommodate your request. You will need to put the "need by" date on your order or send us an email after you place your order so that we have your request documented. If this correspondence is not present, the order will progress through production and delivery as estimated online. We offer a special instructions/comments area on our order forms so please let us know if an item must arrive by a certain date. We may suggest faster delivery methods if we feel it's necessary to be sure it arrives when you need it or we might suggest you order a different product which might be faster. We also offer Gift Certificates which can even be emailed the same day.
- We are not responsible for delays due to any circumstances nor are we responsible for earlier than expected shipments as some areas of production and delivery are outside our control. Production times are estimates and can vary depending on many factors including season, volume of orders in system, weather issues, back-ordered supplies, questions on orders and more. We use very responsible printing facilities and 99% of our orders do process timely. Please be sure you order personalized items with extra time to spare. We are not responsible for delays involved with production.
- We not responsible for delays due to delivery for any reason. We are not responsible if a package is attempted to be delivered and not left for any reason. We do not require signatures on deliveries, however, it is up to your local carrier as to whether they leave a package if you are not home or if the location you request a delivery to does not accept the package or is not available to accept the package.
- Generally we do not offer proofs and all orders run smoothly. If you feel uncomfortable and want to see a proof, you can contact us before you place the order and we can arrange for a paid proof. We are able to offer paid proofs only on select items on our site. You can request a paid proof by phone or email and we would quote the charge.
- Proofs are a $10 fee and must be requested on the order at the time of purchase. Just indicate in the special instructions/comments portion of the order form that you would like a proof and understand there is a $10 fee. We will have the typesetting department professionally typeset your order and will provide you an image to review prior to production.
- Proofs are charged separately and must be specifically requested by the customer by email.
- Cancellation of an order after viewing a proof may require a cancellation fee plus the proof fee will not be refunded. The cancellation fee is determined based on the item you ordered and can be quoted by request.
- There are a number of items which use a customer-supplied digital image and many of these include a complimentary proof. If there is a complimentary proof it would be stated in the product description. Cancellation to one of these items after viewing the proof incurs a $20 cancellation fee.
- Proofs work like this... we would put your order into production but before it's printed we would email or fax you a copy of the typeset image for your review. The proof fee includes having the artwork done one time and then we provide it to you for review. If we make any error on the proof we would have it corrected according to the original order at no charge and then would put the job into production. There is a charge for 2nd proofs and that fee can be quoted by requested and depends on the item ordered and the number of new changes requested. If there is no mistake on the proof but you decide you want to change something about the order after seeing the proof there would be a resetting fee, to be quoted, and then the job would be printed. If you request to see the revised proof there would be an additional proof fee which can be quoted. Multiple proofs do incur additional fees.
- Online previews show approximately what a personalized item will look like including text, font, color and positioning of the imprint and/or photo image.
- Online previews are not a final proof as a professional typesetter/designer will make final positioning and sizing adjustments unless otherwise stated.
- Online previews are only available on select products.
- The color on an online proof may not exactly match the color of the final printed piece due to differences in monitors.
- You will be notified in advance if you request anything which might incur an extra charge.
- There are no returns or exchanges on personalized items.
- There are no returns or exchanges on non-personalized products which include but are not limited to blank stock, baskets, acrylic holders, pens, paper goods, gift certificates and/or accent items.
- Gift Certificates may not be returned.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Our printers count your jobs at several times during the printing process including during the print run, at inspection and as the job is packaged. However, any discrepancies must be reported within 14 working days from the time you receive your job.
- We work with many specialty manufacturers around the U.S. to be able to offer the variety on our site. Not all the factories are computerized so we are not able to offer online tracking at this time. All our products list the estimated production time and then please allow 3-5 business days for most deliveries. We offer online tracking from our HOME page on most products. If there is an item you wish us to track contact us at CustomerService@TheStationeryStudio.com and we'll gladly provide tracking information as available.
- If a customer enters an order by mistake and they call our offices immediately we will try to cancel it for you. If the job is already in production then it remains the customer's responsibility to pay for the order. We advise you not enter your credit card for a job you don't want. Once you enter your credit card into the system that will complete your order and it will be sent to our offices for production immediately. The best way to reach us is by email at Orders@TheStationeryStudio.com and you can also call us at 847-541-5800 to be sure we received your email.
- Add products to your Wish List for future purchase! Currently Wish List data is saved in a file on your system called a cookie and it is kept available for you for a limited time our site. You must have cookies enabled on your system for your Wish List to save.
Use of the Site
This site is solely for your personal use. All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property are protected by all applicable laws. The copyrights and trademarks used on this Site are covered by the Copyright and Trademark policies set forth on this Site. The Stationery Studio reserves the right to shut down or terminate operation of this site at any time.
You may create a member account with Stationery Studio by registering your email address, name and other requested information about yourself, and creating a password. You agree that you will provide complete, current and accurate information that is requested, and that you will keep that information up to date. You must be at least 13 years of age to set up an account.
You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your username and password that you use to access your member account on the Site. Any disclosure of your username and password by you or through your actions is not the responsibility of the Stationery Studio. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS TAKEN UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS.
Please notify The Stationery Studio immediately of any unauthorized use or access of your account.
Your Use of Site
Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or publicly display any portion of the Site or create derivative works of any portion of the Site without the written consent of The Stationery Studio. When using the Site, you agree not to:
- Infringe any intellectual property rights or violate any intellectual property laws
- Harm, threaten, abuse, harass, stalk, defame, or otherwise engage in objectionable behavior including violating the privacy rights of others.
- Impersonate any person or entity or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information;
- Upload, install, or embeds any malware, virus, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful content or code;
- Hack the Site or inhibit any other user from using the Site;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Modify, adapt, translate, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
If you fail to comply with the above rules, such failure shall constitute a breach of these Terms, and, in addition to any other rights or remedies we may have, The Stationery Studio may immediately terminate your access to and use of the Site
You will indemnify and hold The Stationery Studio, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents, harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you in connection with the Website or any Services or your access to the Website, use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using the your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE STATIONERY STUDIO OR ITS VENDORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU THEREFOR OR $100; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER OR (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
Either you or The Stationery Studio may terminate your access to the Site and to your account at any time, with or without cause, and with or without prior notice. Upon termination, you will have no further access to any information, files or materials related to your account. Further, upon termination, The Stationery Studio may delete all information, files and materials related to your account, and you agree that The Stationery Studio shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party as a result of a termination of your rights of access to your account and/or the deletion of any information, files or materials related to your account. In addition, The Stationery Studio shall have no obligation whatsoever to make any such information, files or materials available to you following a termination of your rights of access to your account.
Third Party Links
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Stationery Studio and you with respect to your use of the Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings. The Stationery Studio reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time and any use by you of the Site following such modification shall be deemed your acceptance thereof. The Stationery Studio’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or constitute a breach of the agreement. If one or more provisions contained in these Terms is found invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms shall remain enforceable. The Stationery Studio shall have the right to assign its rights and/or delegate its obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part