FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information contact:
5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas XOXO Worthy!
Five Personalized and Unique Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
January 10, 2014 - Buffalo Grove, IL – Valentine’s Day is around the corner and it’s always hard to find the perfect gift for that special someone. The gift experts at The Stationery Studio have hand selected personalized gift ideas that will help you find a memorable gift for any budget.
- Stationery. What better time to give stationery than Valentine’s Day? Encourage your sweetie to write romantic love letters with their own set of personalized stationery. The Stationery Studio has you covered with styles for kids, teens, women and men.
- Jewelry. The Stationery Studio has a handpicked collection of personalized jewelry starting under $30. From glass pendants, to acrylic monograms to necklaces with her children’s names, there is something for everyone.
- Tech Accessories. Did that special someone get a new tech item for the holidays? Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to get them a personalized tech accessory! From classic to whimsical, the Stationery Studio has great options to accessorize your tech.
- Something’s Cooking! Does your sweetie love to cook and entertain? The Stationery Studio has great personalized picks for kids and adults from recipe card boxes, melamine plates to personalized cutting boards.
- Kid Approved. We can’t forget our littlest sweethearts who absolutely love Valentine’s Day! TheStationeryStudio.com has Valentine's Day exchange cards for classroom parties as well as unique and fun gift ideas including stationery for kids, notepads and dinnerware sets they can use throughout the year.
The Stationery Studio, LLC is the industry’s leader in premier online personalized stationery and gifts. TheStationeryStudio.com features more than 22,000 products that have been featured frequently in national press outlets including "O" The Oprah Magazine, "In Style", "The Today Show", ABC-TVs "The View", "The Rachael Ray Show", Martha Stewart’s Weddings, Real Simple and more.
For additional information, please contact Jennifer Raaths at 312.401.8460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.