Tips for Planning A New Year’s Eve Party
Buffalo Grove, IL – Hosting a New Year’s Eve party or New Year's Day open house shouldn't involve a lot of work on your part; so let me make your New Year's Day festivities easy and fun with these simple tips from TheStationeryStudio.com.
First, make your day easier by serving a one-pot meal and better yet use a crock pot to set it and forget it. Below, I share my mother's traditional black-eyed peas recipe.
Second, let your guest make their own beverages on a MYO Cockatil Bar. Feature your favorite day-time drinks or try my anytime favorites the Bloody Mary Bar or Champagne Cocktail Bar.
Finally, recycle the holiday decor and turn your wreaths and trees into wishing posts where family and friends write down a wish for the new year. No resolutions allowed - who sticks to them anyway...?
Put New Year’s crowns and hats on the Christmas tree and let guests grab them just before midnight.
Adding a personalized touch to a host or hostess gift is a special way to say thank you. TheStationeryStudio.com has great ideas for what to bring to the holiday host this year. Here are some of our favorite creative ideas to show your appreciation this season. Start the season out on the right foot – by making a lasting impression.
TheStationeryStudio.com Features Top 5 Ideas for Hostess Gifts:
- Personalized Monogram Cutting Board – These new Walnut Selwood boards (pictured above) feature a centered monogram on a 9" x 12" scalloped rectangular cutting board with scalloped pewter handles. Proudly made in the USA, these cutting boards are made from select walnut wood with "sure grip" rubber feet and deep juice troughs for easy clean up.
- Gourmet-to-Go kits are a practical and personalized hostess gift. The kits are wrapped and ready for leftovers and homemade treats. The Stationery Studio has cooked up a creative way to solve the age-old dilemma of what to do with leftovers. Hosts and hostesses no longer have to scramble to find non-recyclable plastic containers with matching tops or aluminum foil to pack holiday dinner leftovers for guests.
- Design Your Own Personalized Soap Sets – The gift set includes triple-milled, 100% vegetable-based warm white soaps which are manufactured and handcrafted in Vermont. Each bar is intricately carved. The scent is gentle but intoxicating. The gift set is presented in a keepsake box. Personalization options are your choice of monogram, single initial, name or short phrase.
- Hostess Gift Set - Features 34 personalized beverage napkins, 34 personalized coasters, 34 personalized luncheon napkins, 27 personalized guest towels and 50 plain coffee stirrers.
- Three-tiered Wicker Basket & Pads – Presentation is everything! The basket is filled with eight, 100-sheet personalized white pads in three sizes. Total of 800 personalized sheets and basket.
The Stationery Studio, LLC, the industry’s leader in premier online personalized stationery is a one-stop shop for all holiday entertaining needs. TheStationeryStudio.com features more than 14,000 products that are featured frequently in national press outlets including “O” The Oprah Magazine, “In Style”, “The Today Show”, ABC-TVs “The View”, “The Rachael Ray Show” and more.
“There is no better way to plan a party, host an event or give a gift then by adding a personal touch,” says Social Media Manager Jennifer Zeidler. “The Stationery Studio’s sure-to-win savvy strategies create the perfect invitations and personalized supplies for the most festive events – proving that anyone can make entertaining look easy!”
The Buffalo Grove, IL-based company has created announcements, wedding invitations, personalized gifts and party supplies for some of Hollywood’s biggest event planners and A-list celebrities. TheStationeryStudio.com has unique products that are sure to make any party the talk of the town.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Zeidler at 847-325-6460 or e-mail email@example.com. We are happy to provide you with any high-res product images or samples you may need for editorial purposes.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter and read more ideas for holiday entertaining and more on our Studio Notes blog at http://blog.thestationerystudio.com.